A beginner programming in the software world - t
Responsive Ads Here

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

May 12, 2012

A beginner programming in the software world


Hi friends,

I kumar, am also new in this software world, so i always tries to learn more and more knowledge and always try step forward for getting knowledge and for helping to others problem. Simply, I have to say that i am more creativity and logical thinking person. Currently,I was dealing with some program developing application like C,C++,Java,VB,Html,cobol,pracle, etc. But mainly i am interested in C,C++ and Java software and most of them I was interested in creating Operating sytem.

So, I want encourage all the beginner in this software programmer need to be hardwork, trust yours dream destiny and be patient.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot